Subject Author Posted Replies

RTL8201 interface
Hi, Anyone has experience to interface RTL8201 with MCU? I have seen the application circuit in Realtek web site. However, it is not so clear or I am not so clever to understand. I ask this because I...
1
1

measuring 12V 12Ah Lead-Acid battery
I opened up my UPS (APC Pack-UPS Pro 650) that occasionally beeps on me and flashes a battery failed light. Upon first measurement, I measured 13.78V (holy smoke!!) across the battery. (AC was...
12
12

Is there such a thing as a power/surge monitor?
Hi! I live in an apartment inside a cooperative unit. Our unit loses power at least 3x per week and more often when there is heavy wind or rain. I would like a way to electronically document each time...
2
2

Source of 150kHz spur?
When I was testing the transmit power of a radio, a spur with Fc-150kHz was observed in spectrum analyzer. It appears across the frequency band 403MHz to 470MHz while transmitting. Spurs amplitude was...
3
3

power consumption
Hello everyone, I am fresher engineer workingon the electronics design . I have designed a circuit board with a Micro controller, SRAM, a MotorDriver on it, and along with somehundreds of discretes...
11
11

what is hazard ?
what is hazard ? D flip-flop Q*=DC+C'Q add a term Q*=DC+C'Q+DQ what is hazard? why should add a term to eliminat the hazard? thanks!
4
4

unable to repond rto stepper messages
I had a look at the site recomended. jones stepper motors. I was hoping for a schematic that required no though on my part, looks like I will have to sit and try and come up with something. along the...
1
1

Bluetooth project
I'm looking for someone who has experience creating bluetooth hardware devices. There is a small device that I would like to create that would work together with cell phones. The project should be...
3
3

SD/SDIO cards
My company would like to design a sdio card but we do not have a lot of information about this technology. Does somebody have any experience about the design of this type of card? Do you have...

In-circuit battery charger
I have a circuit that uses 1.5 volts (back up), provided I have a rechargeable battery... what other things do I need to consider if I wanted a in-circuit recharger circuit? anyone know or have any...
2
2

CD burner to DVD burner
Now I am not sure if this is the right group for this question... but here it goes: I believe I had read somewhere that you can use a CD burner as a DVD burner.. No I don't mean copy movies into a CD...
18
18

Limits of positive-resist circuit board making
For those who make circuit boards using positive mask lithography, I have a fair assessment of how small one can make traces and details on a printed circuit board. The practical lower limit on the...
12
12

Can the following circuit work properly?
if its V(out min)=+3.6V and the V(input min)=+3.9V ? thanks!
3
3

Basic questions about microphones and mic preamp design...
Hi there, I'm wanting to be able to connect a microphone to an recording device I'm thinking of designing based around the AD1871 24/96kHz ADC. The AD1871 is great in that it's very easy to configure...
26
26

analog telephone voltages
Hi all, I am trying to gain some knowledge on POTS phone systems. I need to know what the minimum voltages for ring and supply if I have a private point to point connection using standard telecom...
11
11