tiny table saw

I got my tiny saw, with the optional thin carbide blade. Works great. There's a hint of a burr on the bottom of the boards, fixed with a quick sandpaper swipe or just ignored.

The sides of the cut are very smooth, and the stackup is clearly visible.

--

John Larkin      Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin