Tiller's "Intention Imprinting" Device?

But are you a "practicing meditator"? If not, it would not work :-)

--
Frank Buss, fb@frank-buss.de
Frank Buss

Winston, It appears you were correct! LOL

from Greg Hanson to snipped-for-privacy@tiller.org date Fri, May 28, 2010 at 11:35 PM subject UED Schematic and parts list? mailed-by gmail.com

William A. Tiller Foundation For New Science

Dr.William A.Tiller, et alia:

Some associates of mine have taken an interest in your document entitled: "Steps for Moving Psychoenergetics Science Research Into the Hands of Interested General Public Researchers".

This paper is at:

Figure 1 on page 3 is 2 electronic schematic diagrams of devices you named UED or unimprinted electrical device for Intention-Host Device Research.

The schematic is blurry and unclear in critical areas. This is unusual for PDF documents.

Do you have a better digital copy of the schematics, and a parts list available online to the general public?

Greg Hanson snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

from Bill Tiller to Greg Hanson date Sat, May 29, 2010 at 1:21 PM subject Re: UED Schematic and parts list? mailed-by npgcable.com

Dear Greg:

We realize that your request arises from the perfectly understandable desire to understand how the UED works from a conventional electrical engineering point of view. We have received numerous similar requests in the past. We have honored such requests, in the past, sent a more readable (?) schematic circuit diagram and the result is always the same. So, we can save you some trouble by revealing what everyone who has pursued this path has concluded. In a nutshell, "This device cannot possibly do anything, whatsoever, from a conventional electrical perspective".

The point is that the device does not operate on that level of physical reality. To better understand this, re-read White Paper I; and, when you are ready, some of the other White Papers. The circuit diagram for the R-space part of the coupled system is what you are really after. The R-space parts list is the only parts list that is really important to us.

Sincerely,

Walter Dibble, Ph.D.

The William A. Tiller Institute

from Greg Hanson to Bill Tiller date Sat, May 29, 2010 at 6:16 PM subject UED Schematic and parts list? mailed-by gmail.com

Dr. Dibble: Has anybody reproduced your statistical results? Have these papers passed peer review?

Are you saying that the device and results presented cannot be independently reproduced?

How could I do an authentic recreation of your results without more precise specs on the parts?

Greg Hanson

from Bill Tiller to Greg Hanson date Sat, May 29, 2010 at 7:17 PM subject Re: UED Schematic and parts list? mailed-by npgcable.com

Dear Greg:

Please clarify what your replication effort would consist of. When you talk of results, be a little bit more specific. What results do you mean?

You can always buy one of the UEDs, reverse engineer it to your heart's content and then use it any way you want to or build your own.

Sincerely,

Walter Dibble, Ph.D. The William A. Tiller Institute

Greegor

Winston, It appears you were correct! LOL

The e-mail exchange so far:

from Greg Hanson to bill at tillerorg date Fri, May 28, 2010 at 11:35 PM subject UED Schematic and parts list? mailed-by gmail.com

William A. Tiller Foundation For New Science

Dr.William A.Tiller, et alia:

Some associates of mine have taken an interest in your document entitled: "Steps for Moving Psychoenergetics Science Research Into the Hands of Interested General Public Researchers".

This paper is at:

Figure 1 on page 3 is 2 electronic schematic diagrams of devices you named UED or unimprinted electrical device for Intention-Host Device Research.

The schematic is blurry and unclear in critical areas. This is unusual for PDF documents.

Do you have a better digital copy of the schematics, and a parts list available online to the general public?

Greg Hanson Greegor47 at gmail

---------------------------------------------------------------------------= =AD-

from Bill Tiller < jgfandel at npgcable >

to Greg Hanson < greegor47 at gmail >

[...]

from Greg Hanson < greegor47 at gmail >

to Bill Tiller < jgfandel at npgcable >

date Sat, May 29, 2010 at 6:16 PM subject UED Schematic and parts list? mailed-by gmail.com

Dr. Dibble: Has anybody reproduced your statistical results? Have these papers passed peer review?

Are you saying that the device and results presented cannot be independently reproduced?

How could I do an authentic recreation of your results without more precise specs on the parts?

Greg Hanson

from Bill Tiller < jgfandel at npgcable >

to Greg Hanson < greegor47 gmail >

date Sat, May 29, 2010 at 7:17 PM subject Re: UED Schematic and parts list? mailed-by npgcable.com

Dear Greg:

Please clarify what your replication effort would consist of. When you talk of results, be a little bit more specific. What results do you mean?

You can always buy one of the UEDs, reverse engineer it to your heart's content and then use it any way you want to or build your own.

Sincerely,

Walter Dibble, Ph.D. The William A. Tiller Institute

Greegor

If it's got a crystal and a microcontroller, what could possibly be wrong with it?

RL

Reply to
legg

One of the curious results of early CMOS circuits: If you forgot to power them, they still worked, sort of, except slower.

Protection diodes off the inputs sometimes would provide enough supply power to at least get some results.

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster

[...]

to bill at tillerorg date Sat, May 29, 2010 at 12:58 AM subject UED Schematic and parts list? addenda mailed-by gmail.com

William A. Tiller Foundation For New Science Dr.William A.Tiller, et alia:

This is a follow up or addenda to an earlier e-mail. The first one is quoted at the bottom.

One of my associates found a slightly clearer version of the schematic at:

Still, do you have a more precise parts list?

I see the oscillators are 7.3 MHz for the one and

5, 8 and 9.3 MHz for the three. (Does the order matter?) Nothing says the make and models of the oscillators.

Which make and model of EEPROM chips were used?

Less important but for authenticity, what are the Resistor values , type of op amp, type of diode, and composition of capacitor?

Would you have some really close up photos of the circuit board showing all of the component types you used?

Have the newer NIMH rechargeable batteries functioned the same with this design?

Greg Hanson Greegor47 at gmail

------------------------------------

[...]

-------------------------------------

Reply to
Greegor

(...)

Dr. Walt > So, we can save you some trouble by revealing what everyone who Dr. Walt > has pursued this path has concluded. In a nutshell, "This device Dr. Walt > cannot possibly do anything, whatsoever, from a conventional Dr. Walt > electrical perspective".

Nonsense. From every indication, it causes a memory device to record completely useless data in completely temporally decoupled format.

Translation: Not only are the data meaningless, but we have no way to determine which garbage byte followed any other garbage byte in sequence.

It would be a terrific crypto key generator. :)

(...)

Dr. Walt > Please clarify what your replication effort would consist of. When Dr. Walt > you talk of results, be a little bit more specific. What results Dr. Walt > do you mean? Dr. Walt >

Dr. Walt > You can always buy one of the UEDs, reverse engineer it to your Dr. Walt > heart's content and then use it any way you want to or build your Dr. Walt > own.

These guys are impossible to parody, because they insist on doing it themselves.

Honestly, in my most sarcastic mood, I couldn't have produced a funnier, less helpful response.

Thanks for the giggle, Greg.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

It's the same reason that cars don't start for Liberal Arts majors.

No, wait...

:)

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

On 5/30/2010 8:14 AM, hamilton quoted Dr. Bob and Dr. Walt:

In another stunning scientific breakthrough this week, the team revealed that liquid water *can fall from the sky*.

I mean, Paleeeze.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Also remember that the circuit as presented is known to not retain data and that you must independently float !Chip Enable and !Output Enable while grounding address lines A4 and A2 if you hope to reproduce their 'results':

Team Bill > However, in about 2005, we learned that our manufacturer Team Bill > had actually been providing us with UEDs wherein the Team Bill > EEPROMs had been unintentionally connected to yield pin Team Bill > 6 (A4) and 8 (A2) tied together and grounded Team Bill > whereas, from Figure 1, pins 20 (-CE) and 22 (-OE) Team Bill > should have been tied together. Team Bill > Once we discovered this, we altered the offending EEPROM Team Bill > connections to be fully consistent with the Team Bill > Figure 1 design. However, Team Bill > when we attempted to imprint such a rectified device, we found that Team Bill > they would not successfully hold the imprint charge.

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

Strange then the paper should be titled, "Steps for Moving Psychoenergetics Science Research Into the Hands of Interested General Public Researchers".

If any member of the "public" here actually gets the circuit up and running, I hope they will post a diagram to this group and show Dr. Dibble et al that we are "interested" enough to be taken seriously.

Bob Gerber

Reply to
Bob Gerber

There's a million dollar reward for the circuit working.

Many thanks,

Don Lancaster

(...)

Don, any reasonably competent tech should be able to make that circuit fulfill it's electronic engineering design goal. Filling a RAM or EEPROM with random garbage bytes is not that difficult. :)

I suspect that you meant the 'Woo Woo' aspect of the experiment where exposure to the 'imprinted' device causes the water in a plastic bottle to absorb a bit of CO2 and become a tiny bit more acidic, where exposure to an 'unimprinted' device leaves the water pH unaffected.

I am sure Mr. Randi would be pleased to have a look at the setup (and Dr. Bob and Dr. Walt as well!)

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

"Steps for Moving Psychoenergetics Science Research Into the Hands of Interested General Public Researchers".

Bob: That title is indeed something to meditate about!

Reply to
Greegor

Did anyone ever figure out how to build this things and have success?? Sean

Reply to
sean8em

Did you read this part from The Great Man Himself?

"The point is that the device does not operate on that [conventional electrical perspective] level of physical reality. To better understand this, re-read White Paper I; and, when you are ready, some of the other White Papers. The circuit diagram for the R-space part of the coupled system is what you are really after. The R-space parts list is the only parts list that is really important to us."

This reminds me of the "Psychotronic" devices that were said to work even if you just drew the schematic on a piece of paper instead of using actual amplifiers and wires.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
Alien8752

of course not.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Oh, 'how to build' is easy. The inputs are mainly not connected, nor the outputs, so it's only gonna take a few wire connections to the EPROMs. The 'OSC" devices are not really well-specified, but I'd like to think they're the little magnetic scottie dogs that perform osculation.

No, building isn't hard, it's the 'have success' part that is troublesome. What test determines that the function has been performed? There's no place to apply a voltmeter, nor speaker at which one can listen for the sound of the ocean, nor a display which would indicate POST success.

One could, I suppose, check to see if the battery runs down.

Reply to
whit3rd

Only thing that comes to mind...:

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs, LLC
Website: http://seventransistorlabs.com

GEE GUYS, MAYBE YOU NEED TO OPEN TO THE FACT THAT THERE MAY ACTUALLY BE THINGS YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND! WOW!

Reply to
rwellscpa