THIRD INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON DESIGN COMPUTING AND COGNITION - DCC'08 Bringing artificial intelligence, cognitive science and computational theories to design research23-25 June 2008 Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, USA preceded by Workshops 21-22 June 2008
CALL for SUBMISSIONS This biennial conference series provides an international forum for the presentation and discussion of state-of-the-art and cutting-edge design research with a focus on artificial intelligence, cognitive science and computational theories in design. The conference proceedings will form a continuing archive of design computing and cognition research. The conference will be preceded by a series of half-day workshops on specialist topics in design computing and cognition.
Attendees are invited to participate in the conference in the following ways:
- Submit a full-length paper on completed research relating to design computing and cognition.
- Submit a poster describing ongoing research; there will be time for oral presentations of posters.
- Submit a proposal for a half-day workshop on a topic related to design computing and cognition.
A set of research papers that have been refereed by an international board of reviewers will be presented and published as a book. Posters describing ongoing research will be presented.
Researchers from all fields employing computation and or cognition in design are invited to participate.
- Paper abstracts due, electronic submission in PDF and RTF formats only: 14 December 2007
- Papers for review due, electronic submission in PDF and RTF formats only: 18 January 2008
- Workshop proposals due: 22 February 2008
- Poster abstracts due: 29 February 2008