Test Equipment (Most needed)

We have scopes, DVMs, power supplies, and assorted equipment but a proper V/I meter would be a neat addition. Let's say it only has two I/O terminal pins that can be programmed, the current from 1.0 uA to 10.0 ma and the voltage compliance from 1 V to 24V in one volt steps. The voltmeter ranges from 300 mV to 30.0V and all functions with

Reply to
Harry D