Small SMD xformer for a forward converter with double isolation

Thats really strange, could be that they recalled the part (degraded it), perhaps due to difficulty in manufactoring the part consistently without diectric withstand test failures.

I will ask, (have contact to an engineer in their dev department)

I have the 60950 and its in principle the same, just targeted for different markeds.

Regards

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

Found this one, approved for continous 300VRMS, 6kV flash voltage:

(leaded, but I could live with that when all other fails)

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund