Sending a looping digital signal a short distance using RF

I'm trying to design an RF electronic circuit that will detect a binary number in an RF ID - and use that data to change its setting. I only have some analog electronics and embedded design behind me - where can i get useful resources - or where can seek help from with implementing this solution?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Reply to
trickae

Too vague ;-) looping?