Seek PCB thinner than 1.6mm

I've a piece of flexible double-sided that I could post to you if you're in England.

(It's what I use for a similar purpose (with a shorting switch) when I've a bit of electronic eqpt that only has a single push-button for both OFF and also ON and which therefore otherwise slowly (OK, very slowly, but a problem if not used for months on end) drains the battery during its eternal monitoring.)

Reply to
Alun

I looked up Kapton tape as I haven't used it. Seems Kapton is a type of plastic by DuPont and presumably Kapton tape is a third party's self adhesive tape made using a backing of Kapton plastic.

This suggests that the adhesive used in Kapton tape will vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. Which brand of tape gives you such good results?

Reply to
john

That sounds like a good deal! Where do I send my email?

Reply to
john

You've got that wrong.

It is _I_ who will post to you when I have _YOUR_ address

Reply to
Alun

Heh! Yes, I'm with you, honestly.

How do I get my address to you? I was thinking of email.

Reply to
john

Get your web page set up. You know, the "web space" that your ISP usually provides. then you can accept 'pay pal' hooks, I think.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

quoted text -

What are you now the group business consultant ?

THE REAL GROUP THINKS YOU'VE MURDERED ROY Q.T. TO TAKE ALL THE CREDIT FOR THESE THINGS YOURSELF.

I THINK HE IS AT THE BOTTOM OF A FROZEN LAKE SOMEWHERE IN ALASKA WHERE HE HAD REPORTED HE WAS GOING - FUNNY HOW HE HAS NOT LOGGED ONTO HIS PRCIOUS MSN SINCE HE WENT ICE FISHING THERE TO . . .

I AM WATCHING YOU !

DO YOU WANT THE VIDEO FEED ?

I AM PROTEUS

Reply to