RSGMII and SGMII. (Reduced Serial Gigabit Media Independent Interface)

Dear Experts,

I found the RSGMII (Reduced Serial Gigabit Media Independent Interface ) spec;which provides 2.5Gbps serial high speed interface in Realtek product.

I knew SGMII (Serial Gigabit Media Independent Interface ) spec; which provides 1.25Gbps data using LVDS.

Is RSGMII the same with SGMII ?

Do any of you have the SGMII or RSGMII specification? could you please porvie the link ( I have searched google..) or leave me a message for me to contact you?

Thank you very much!

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki