RF Vector Voltmeter

All, Years ago I made great use of the HP 8508 vector voltmeter. Now I find my self wishing there were similar solutions for basic RF measurements. Does anybody know of a PXI or PCI card that can give me vector measurements in t he 2-3 GHz range? The only thing I can find are expensive Vector signal ana lyzers that have way more capability than I need, and astronomical prices t oo.

Paul Probert

Reply to
paulp

An HP70820A will do that up to 40 GHz. About $800 on eBay.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
pcdhobbs