RF parts availability

I just got an email from CEL, about their "product longevity program."

This is good. So many bipolar and PHEMT RF parts have gone EOL, it's great to hear that there are some parts that are planned to be available for a while.

NE3509 is included. Looks like it's good till 2024.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Whew! Got me scared there for a second. So what are they planning for July 2024? Some sort of Armageddon coming?

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to