RF Measurement - Test Case

Hi guys,

I'm trying to come out a test case to pass the device that is emitting RF signals. One is of course to measure the signal coming out from it using a osciloscope, to see if the timing is correct.

Could you help to advise on other ways that I could create a test plan to tackle the RF signals? I'm new to RF.

We used to test IR signals, by moving the timing to the tolerance boundary. I wonder what's in for RF.

Thanks, Jacky

Reply to
jacky.newsgroup