Repairing paper caps

C. is an expert in the stuff. IIRC, it's not too bad if you don't burn it or eat it.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

recon

burn

thanks to both of you. I still dont know who C is. I shall handle them with rather more care next time.

NT

Reply to
bigcat

I read in sci.electronics.design that snipped-for-privacy@meeow.co.uk wrote (in ) about 'Repairing paper caps', on Fri, 6 May 2005:

PCBs date from the early 1930s. Lots of info on the web, particularly:

It really does depend very critically on the dioxin content. Many dioxins have very nasty effects (chloracne, for example, from skin contact) at parts per trillion levels. But the PCBs themselves are toxic and biologically persistent and accumulative.

\'What is a Moebius strip?\'
John Woodgate