Re: Weird Story: Thunder clap destroys Toshiba Laptop power adapter that was "half" connected ?!

Is there some reason you want the readers to edit your YouTube video? Simply disclose your Google login and password and I'll gladly edit your video. However, I don't think you'll like the results.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com