Re: [safety] Phase selector relay

These are very good points. Good safety relays have physically separate compartments for every connector pair and I am going to use this feature.

BTW, what are the silver screens on NC? UV ionization protection?

Best regards, Piotr

Reply to
Piotr Wyderski

Very curious. I haven't seen before. Seems strange as NO contacts should be as likely to arc as NC contacts, perhaps it is to do with speed of breaking - magnet coil action versus spring? Do you happen to know if that relay has break before make or make before break timing?

piglet

Reply to
piglet