Re: OT: Why is Germany so (apparently) stupid to give up nuclear power?

Lardy Louie wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

No shit, you retarded f*ck. Nobody ever stated otherwise.

Good job of showing how stupid you are while trying to make others look stupid.

No. You missed the qualifier. RETARDED electoral college. As in corrupted.

Nice try bringing up your inane obsession with your precious 'libs' group.

You are a goddamned idiot regardless of the topic or whether it gets shifted around.

Been doing it all my life. My it is not his it and is not your it. I would beat you breathless with my it.

It would cover more than just restrooms. Sorry you are so ill equipped literally speaking. You need literary help.

Show me where I said anything about your precious "associated BS".

By the way, just what is "associated BS"? Since I never mentioned it, it has nothing to do with my systems or designs.

Must be something from your failed life, fat ass.

Yes, businesses look for ways to reduce electric bills, yet retain consumption since all consumptions elements are important.

You have restroom periods?

Bwuahahahahaha! How quaint.

Cannot install solar in these locations as each building has its rooftop space already put to use.

You were told that too, jealous punk.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

John Doe wrote in news:qncsoj$m55$3 @dont-email.me:

Horseshit. Illegals do not vote. Nor do "illegitimate children".

In other words, dipshit... you are a goddamned utter retard.

Zero brilliance... that is what you are. You are an 4-F grade, not even good enough for the group W bench dumbfuck.

None of those you mention are permitted to vote, nor do they get counted in the census. Nice try though, you stupid f*ck.

You're a goddamned idiot in all ways, and especially this one.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

They certainly do get counted in the census. The census counts citizens, legal aliens, illegal aliens, it counts people. Perhaps you missed the recent news cycles about Trump wanting to add back a question asking if you are a citizen or not?

Wrong, always wrong.

Reply to
Whoey Louie

I've asked you many times to put forth the evidence you have that the EC is corrupted. Crickets...... Because it's not corrupt, you just don't like the results it produced from the last election. We call that being a sore loser. The EC produced the result based on the popular vote wins in each state, just like it's supposed to.

You chose the focus on restrooms, not me. It was all about restrooms until I pointed out that all you're doing with your battery bank scheme is shifting demand from daytime to night to take advantage of lower electric rates, which could be used with many daytime loads. Why are you focused on bathrooms? Spend a lot of time there?

I said anything about your precious "associated BS".

Well, if you don't know that there is associated BS, ie chargers, rewiring, control and cut-over circuitry, then you haven't thought about your idea much.

In which case, they should install solar which can eliminate the bill for restroom energy, not just reduce it by some fraction with your battery bank.

Which are "these locations'? You claimed some facility had 70 sinks, but it has no roof space available? Nowhere to put solar? Where are those big honking batteries going?

Reply to
Whoey Louie

Amazing, AlwaysWrong's candidate *WANTED* the EC to be corrupted to put her into office regardless (because) of the outcome of a fair and above-board election.

Of course AlwaysWrong is focused on restrooms. He's also known as ScanMan. He's as obsessed with everything scatological as he is with being wrong.

No need to think when you're AlwaysWrong. It's obvious that he doesn't.

Install a bigger one and get paid for generation. Solar is free, right?

In the bathroom, of course! Just ask AlwaysWrong.

Reply to
krw

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news:f7b54205-2489-41b2-9b70- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

What is impressive is that a pile of dung like you can post in Usenet.

More like darmadumbshitsunkboat.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Whoey Louie wrote in news:d9223256-d3f3-410a- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Nice job of being Trumplike, putz!

Social stigma much?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

It's not stigma, it's fact, stupid.

Wrong, always wrong.

Your not going to solve the problem, help reduce the homeless population by ignoring the basic facts.

Reply to
Whoey Louie

A stigma is a mark of disgrace. That fact that you've earned one is just a fact. There's no contradiction involved.

The assertion that most of the homeless "are homeless because of drug or a lcohol addiction and/or mental illness" marks you as a particular sort of i ll-informed right-wing nitwit, not that we needed to be reminded of that de pressing fact.

Right wing nitwits don't seem to see the irony involved in that kind of ass ertion. They won't spend money on disinterested observation to collect basi c facts, but are happy to tell people who have done that kind of work that their results "ignore the basic facts" which is to say, don't reflect stand ard right-wing misconceptions.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

It's a very basic fact, stupid.

Libs just deny the basic facts and base their decisions instead on feelings and emotions. Thanks for demonstrating that again for all.

Reply to
Whoey Louie

Lardassed Louie wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

No, it is not a very basic fact. It is not even any fact at all, stupid.

Ask the folks of Rochester New York if they were addicted when Polaroid and Kodak pulled out and they all lost jobs and homes.

You take stupid non-stat boy to an all new low, boy.

Another couple of retarded assumptions, by the s.e.d grand assumption retard.

There is a myriad of reasons why our homeless got that way, and you only hit on a couple, so that decidedly does NOT count as "most of". And THAT decidedly pegs you as the total nitwit you have been showing yourself to be.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

On Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at 6:35:31 PM UTC-4, DecadentLinux...@decadence .org

What utter nonsense. Sure some companies screw up for decades, they are in declining industries, they fail. At the same time other companies are growing, hiring, welcome to the real world. I guess you're so stupid that if your employer was declining, you couldn't find another job? That's what those employees did, they didn't just suddenly become homeless, stupid.

What I stated was that most homeless people are alcoholics, drug addicts, and/or have mental illness. It's a fact.

In 2017, there were approximately 554,000 homeless people in the United Sta tes. The US homeless population is increasing yearly, particularly in young er age ranges. Tragically, homelessness and addiction go hand in hand. The end result of homelessness is often substance abuse, and substance abuse of ten contributes to homelessness. The National Coalition for the Homeless ha s found that 38% of homeless people are alcohol dependent, and 26% are depe ndent on other harmful chemicals.

Homelessness, Mental Disorders, and Addiction

Reports suggest 33% of homeless people battle mental illness. Sources cite mental illness as another major cause of homelessness, which often leads to drug and alcohol abuse. Common mental disorders the homeless struggle with include:

Bipolar disorder Paranoia/Delusions Schizophrenia/Schizoaffective disorder Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (particularly high in homeless veterans) Major depressive disorder Severe anxiety

SUMMARY: In January 2015, the most extensive survey ever undertaken found 5

64,708 people were homeless on a given night in the United States. Dependin g on the age group in question, and how homelessness is defined, the consen sus estimate as of 2014 was that, at minimum, 25 percent of the American ho meless?140,000 individuals?were seriously mentally ill at a ny given point in time. Forty-five percent of the homeless?250,000 individuals?had any mental illness

Homelessness and drug addiction is a dreadful problem plaguing the nation. More than 1 million people are homeless, with approximately 30 percent of t hese people suffering from mental illness and 50 percent chronically addict ed to drugs, alcohol or both. Approximately 70 percent of homeless veterans are estimated to be substance abusers.

That's why most are homeless, not because Polaroid closed, stupid.

Wrong, always wrong.

Reply to
Whoey Louie

As AlwaysWrong Jr. says, "lies, lies, lies".

Reply to
krw

a-

t a fact. There's no contradiction involved.

or alcohol addiction and/or mental illness" marks you as a particular sort of ill-informed right-wing nitwit, not that we needed to be reminded of tha t depressing fact.

Trader4 is stupid enough to believe that.

ion

assertion.

gs

Right-wing nitwits think that exchanging to same stupid delusions with one another promotes them to "basic facts". Trader4 has never shown any sign of being to cite evidence to support what he imagines to be basic facts, so p resumably he gets his ideas from people who are stupid enough to be willing to interact with him.

does suggest that lack of affordable housing is actually the major cause of homelessness in the US . Mental illness certainly makes it difficult for p eople to find accommodation, and the US health care system's defects means that lots of people who should being cared for and treated - and are mostly cared for and treated in more civilised countries - end up on the street.

Drug and alcohol addictions are mental illnesses, but Trader4 doesn't under stand that (or much else).

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

ce.org

What that web-site says is that if you have a mental illness - which can in clude drug or alcohol addiction - you are at high risk of becoming homeless , but that being homeless is stressful, and that can make you vulnerable to substance addiction (self-medication to cope with stress) or otherwise men tally ill.

The implication is that if the US had a better system to look after homeles s people, fewer of them would be become mentally ill, and many fewer of the m would stay homeless.

You've misapprehended what was said in way that supports your point of view (as you frequently do). It is stupid, but that is your unique selling poin t.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

But it is not that. It is the longest standing alliance in history.