Re: OT Proven Alternative Energy

Dear qrus19:

Adults seldom run in circles just from fear.

What were the last seven years then?

Obama has stated that he doesn't want > Fission power because of the waste handling > problems. But fails to offer either a solution > for the wastes or for the power needs other > than conservation,

His mantra is and has been he would seek consensus. If there were facilities to process the waste, rather than bury it, then he'd have a positive option and his advisors (whoever they'd be) would know about it. But no telling where this will go with him.

Burying it in non-solid form is not "the best we can do".

I hope we conserve but not to the extent that > we end up sitting in dark cold rooms all winter.

Plenty of room out here in Arridzona. Bring your own water though...

David A. Smith

Reply to
N:dlzc D:aol T:com (dlzc)