Re: OT: PALIN'S CHURCH SUPPORTS "PRAY AWAY THE GAY"

> She sure is, she can shoot straight (no reference to sexual preference > intended). Curious, why would you fear a prayer?

I fear a government that can force you at gunpoint to say _their_ prayer.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 16:01:41 GMT, Richard The Dreaded Libertarian brewed up the following, and served it to the group:

Amen. Which is why the US has that pesky old first amendment.

Pity how many folks have a habit of forgetting about that...especially during election years.

Bill (Congress shall make NO law respecting an establishment of religion) Chandler

-------- "To love is the great glory, the last culture, the highest happiness; to be loved is little in comparison." - George S. Meriman

the above e-mail address remains totally fictional. the real one is bc9424 AT gmailspamTHIS! D0T com (if you remove spamTHIS!) ...please check out my music at

some time...

Bill Chandler ...bc...

Reply to
Bill Chandler

It all depends what Palin has on when she forces you to pray :)

ked.jpg
xy-gun.jpg

Reply to
Fan

That is a crude photshop of Sarah's head on another body.

aioe.org, Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I will not see your messages.

If you have broadband, your ISP may have a NNTP news server included in your account:

There are two kinds of people on this earth: The crazy, and the insane. The first sign of insanity is denying that you're crazy.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

ked.jpg
xy-gun.jpg

It looks authentic to me. Prove that it is not. How about the second photo? Do you claim that it is a fake also?

Reply to
Fan

I was talking about the second photo You cut off 'lin-sexy-gun.jpg' and replaced it with ... above.

shows all three pictures. The two origianl, and the photoshoped picture.
says it is fake, too.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

.

be loved is little in comparison." - George S. Meriman

)

time...

And this is exactly what is wrong with the notion of faith-based programs, the neocons and the repubs in general. Christian/family values is a central plank in their platform and the source of huge bigotry within their party ranks.

hans

Reply to
hans

sorta like the Obama photos of him wearing a turbin, right?? sorry if the repubs have been good teachers of unfair practices.

hans

Reply to
hans

Do you ever have a clear thought, or do you just jump to conclusions? The guy that doctored the photos does it to everybody.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Probably. But did you know that RMMGA is a recreational newsgroup mostly devoted to the acoustic guitar.

M-

Reply to
MK

a...

No. You are the only one with clarity.

hans

Reply to
hans

a...

'

I got these photos off the internet, the same as you got yours. Let us assume, for a minute that you are right and these are not Palin's photos. That leaves her with nothing. Just a gun-nut religious extremist, no different from the Islamic nuts who shoots wolves from helicopters, spits on women's issues, lies about her past and tells us about family values while parading the joker who got her 17 year old daughter pregnant. You had better hope that Palin is hot because without that she is just trailer trash.

Reply to
Alaska Rocks

That's funny. I don't remember seeing any trailers when I lived in Alaska, and the Governor's mansion certainly isn't one. Tell me, are you jealous that you aren't in politics, or a woman?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Reply to
Jon Slaughter

SdnauhefVzQVXVnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com...

)

rah-pa...

pa...

pa...

nd

n.jpg'

in

hit

ybe

n't

The strange thing is that you right-wing nuts may just get away with it. Palin's lies are so transparent and her family values are that of n allay cat but it does not seem to matter. What a pair! Songbird McCain & Trailer trash Palin :))))

Reply to
Fan

SdnauhefVzQVXVnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com...

)

rah-pa...

pa...

pa...

nd

n.jpg'

in

hit

ybe

n't

You judge the "liberals" by the pics posted as if some organized approach? You imagine he represents some voting group with "a standard liberal method"? He's one poster. Maybe you forgot the swift boat story, and the Rev Wright affair and the doctored pics of Obama in a turbin. The conservative right says don;t bring family into the campaign but then she parades the disabled Down syndrome child around EVERY photo opportunity on EVERY stage. And you call the other guy a moron?? You guys deserve each other.

hans

Reply to
hans

I didn't exopect anything. Apparently the 'PRAY AWAY THE GAY' issue has him or her all bent out of shape over their lifestyle.

There is always another idiot on the hoizon, but the political 'silly season' brings out the worst of them.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

shit

maybe

asn't

ssue

Why are you so upset? I am with you 100%! Hot trailer trash Palin in the WH would be an improvement :)

Reply to
Fan

Reply to
Tony Weber

RMMGA: a recreational newsgroup mostly devoted to the acoustic guitar

Reply to
MK