Re: OT: Food Combos Not to Do

Very likely. He has a fit when the sun comes up, because he has to retreat to the blackness of his coffin for the day.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I wish.

Reply to
Don Bowey

That was about as mature as a freshly laid turd, but then, that is par for the course for the TerrellTard.

Actually, you ARE nothing more than a huge turd.

Out here, it is dark all day, because we are surrounded by the smoke from 70,000 acre fires.

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

It's true! He only lives to suck the lifeblood out of all of the electronics newsgroups.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

A.

Hmmm... this one gets over 200 posts a day. Seems to me that it is doing just fine, as is all the other groups I post in.

So, asswipe... what bullshit are you going to spew next?

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored