Re: Many people ordering BIOS chips for A8N32-SLI Deluxe

"Skybuck" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@n4g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...

On Jun 9, 1:21 am, "don't look" > >> > Yet the opposite is true, otherwise no full 4GB support. >> >> > Bye, >> > Skybuck.- Hide quoted text - >> >> - Show quoted text - > > You a PC builder ? > > How would you know if they failed if you shipped them to your users ?! > > The boards might as well have died a few months later because possible > of the flash chip failing ! ;) > > Did you think about that ? :) > > Bye, > Skybuck. >

Oh my God, you don't even know there is a checksum?

I am beginning to understand your problem. Everything you say is just a tiny bit inaccurate.

You ARE a genius. You must have invented a real Einstein-Rosen-Podolsky bridge. Now you've used it to go here and there and you THOUGHT you've come back to your own reality.

But wait, things are not 100% the same! Eproms can be flashed without errors, Asus does make great hardware, stray electricity is a very very rare and minor problem, and powerswitches generally work in this reality.

Sorry dude but ehm.. you are in the wrong world!

Good luck in finding a way back to yours. Marcel

Reply to
Marcel Overweel