Re: Just WTF is a "Pleasant Screening Experience"???

>There's no reason at all to screen 95+% of the people. It's a waste, >and a farce.

Bingo, right answer!

Reply to
PeterD

That is what we have databases for!

What list would you want to be on today, sir?

What? No longer deserving of the sir title?

Are you on a sex offender's watch list like some of our most famous role models, for next to "know" reason?

Do folks on such lists "hook up"? Bwuahahahahaha! Isn't that what 'role models' are for?

Models... hahaha

I'm a Rollin' alright!

Maybe you could get your own, personalized, overpriced gift card too!

Reply to
The Keeper of the Key to The L