Re: Impromptu Test Lead Rack

So, whaddaya do when you've disassembled a microwave oven, and one of

> the maggie magnets is broken in two? > > And what do you do with those Radio Shack Clip Lead thingies in

between

projects, when bench space is limited? > >
> > Cheers! > Rich

I've been doing the same thing with my too numerous test leads but using more than a dozen hard disk drive magnets, which seem to be a lot stronger than magnetron magnets. They're abitch to get off the fridge, tho. So far I've held up to the overhead (modular cabinet) over a quarter inch of 8.5 x 11 paper sheets with those magnets, and they are so strong that a single sheet might get munched if I'm not careful when removing it.

There seem to be a _lot_ more defunct (or just obsolete) hard disks than there are magnetrons. By obsolete I mean less than about ten gigs.

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th