Re: How to filter noise when it has the same frequency as the signal

> It seems that they just has a difference on the magnitude. > > P.S. It is a OOK signal on receiver. > > The wave on oscillograph can be found on the following link: > >
> > Thanks in advance!

I don't see 'the same frequency'. I see a square wave signal with a period of 200 µS and noise at approx. 50x the signal fundamental.

What sort of time and/or phase error can you live with? Its possible that a simple low pass filter followed by level detection will do the trick.

If Bill gates had a dime for every windows machine that crashed...
Wait a minute, he does!
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.