Re: FAQ: I heard a Mason talking about a Masonic Bible. Do Masons have their own Bible?

The Freemasonry FAQ

Version 1.0 August 2006

This Frequently Asked Question comes from the weekly USENET MASONRY FAQ, posted to alt.freemasonry every Friday at 08:00 Pacific. Please refer to the weekly FAQ for other resource and contact information.

I heard a Mason talking about a Masonic Bible. Do Masons have their own Bible?

"No. The Bibles sometimes called 'Masonic Bibles' are just Bibles to which a concordance, giving the Biblical citations on which the Masonic Ritual is based, has been added. Sometimes reference material on Masonic history is included. Anyone is welcome to read one." (Dr. Jim Tresner, 33rd degree) Masonic Bibles are usually the King James version.

Reply to
larry.the.mason.from.holbrook+