Re: Could this device be built?

> This would be awesome!!! But why shouldn't it be aimed at the person too?

Simple: Their mind is already fried.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Smith & Wesson makes something that will do a pretty good job.

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

How about a high-powered laser that could be used to flatten tires or melt holes in metal from a 15' distance?

H. R. Hofmann

Reply to
hrhofmann

So is not trimming as you did, dipshit.

He doesn't pay ANYTHING, idiot. One holds up the $100 bill because that will ALWAYS get the attention of an inconsiderate retard with his boom boom car blasting out "I'm a drug dealer". You get the stereo turned down, then walk away laughing.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot