Rattling retinas

a) While watching CRT... b) ....clean teeth with electric toothbrush.

Cheers Robin

Reply to
Robin

Perhaps originally named "The Cheetos Effect", for those of you who have not been targeted by U.S. snack foods, Cheetos are a crunchy snack food. Decades ago, about the same time that large high resolution Sun monitors became common, it was discovered that the images on the screen would jump back and forth as you crunched on your Cheetos. The effect is really quite startling if you haven't seen it. But I imagine that an electric toothbrush REALLY over does this and I will have to try that.

Reply to
Don Taylor

There's proof (right before you eyes) that crunching on a carrot will generate an RF voltage of a large enough amplitude that it can be picked up by a scope probe at a distance of over 3 ft ! ;-)

Mike K

Reply to
amdxjunk

Also, a wooden chipstick can be held firmly between the teeth and thrummed.

Ice crunching is contraindicated by dentists.

Reply to
Aubrey McIntosh, Ph.D.