OT: World Trade Center Attacks on Dollar Bills

Hello,

Yesterday I discovered these video's:

Today I bought American Dollar Bills to find out for myself.

Here is my website:

I am convinced.

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

In article , snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...>

Ever notice all the loons living in .nl?

Indeed.

Reply to
krw

I wonder,

Has this ever been investigated in the USA ?

Like who designed these bills ?

Maybe it was a muslim-like fella ! ;)

That could be a major hint hint hint hint hint ;) :)

Maybe USA let money be designed by some Arab Country ;)

These kinds of strange things happen all the timmmmeeee :)

It's called:

"Out-sourcing".

Before you know it you have more of this weird stuff ! =D

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

23 skidoo Hail Eris!
--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Be sure to always wear your tin-foil hat.

Reply to
Chris M. Thomasson

I was convinced a long time ago already: that Skybuck has more than one screw loose.

--
Rudy Velthuis        http://rvelthuis.de

"Wise men make proverbs, but fools repeat them."
    - Samuel Palmer (1805-80)
Reply to
Rudy Velthuis

Let's see who's the real nut in the world.

Where is Osama Bin Laden ?

Where are the Weapons Of Mass Destruction ?

How come they did get Sadam Hoessein but not Osama Bin Laden ?

What's that ?

What's that I hear you say: ?

"Because Osama Bin Laden outsmarted everybody".

AH YES !.

Symbolics is his game... to get more fame.

All can see what he wants to be.

A legend that's what he will be.

Deception is his key.

Looks like a bum but in reality his family is more rich than could possibly be.

Terror is his game... to get more fame.

Shiver at his name for it is him to blame.

For the world is now in fear causing this surveliance smear.

Destruction of capitalism is his game... to get more fame.

Written is his name on the bills of shame !

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

Humm... Did your handlers let you get on the Internet without your maintenance dose of Chlorpromazine again? What a shame.

Reply to
Chris M. Thomasson

In article , snipped-for-privacy@spam.invalid says...>

Another typical .nl'er heard from.

Reply to
krw

Well, just a probability. Statistics is descriptive, not prescriptive.

FWIW, I've lived in and posted from .nl . In some ways, the least straight-jacketted of the EU. In other ways, worse.

Like most people, they are unaware their political scale and calibration is different from elsewhere. They're shocked when I tell them `de Telegraaf` (their right-most newspaper) would be a leftist rag in the US. Or that in the US, the NYT is considered leftist. They think it is right-wing American! Le Pen is closest to a conservative US Democrat.

Understanding and respect are difficult when you are outside whatever range is customary and tolerable.

-- Robert

Reply to
Robert Redelmeier

ALERT! The Sears Tower has attacked this nutcase!

Reply to
Robert Baer

Been consumig more processed oats?

Reply to
Robert Baer

Then you're an idiot. The $5 and $10 bills you have were designed in

1999, the $20 and $50 bills in 1996, and the $100 bill way back in 1928. (The bills were colorized slightly in 2004-2006, but the design was otherwise unchanged.)

This is a coincidence; conspiracy nuts always find what they're looking for, whether it's there or not. Even if there _were_ a conspiracy, there is absolutely no logical reason that anyone in the Bureau of Engraving and Printing would have known about it, much less secretly inserted it into the design of bills, up to 73 years before the 9/11 attacks.

Stephen Sprunk        "Stupid people surround themselves with smart
CCIE #3723           people.  Smart people surround themselves with
K5SSS          smart people who disagree with them."  --Isaac Jaffe
Reply to
Stephen Sprunk

The video speaks for itself.

While some bills were designed long ago.

Recent bills have be modified to fit the story better.

The video compares bills from before 1996 and after 1996.

There is clearly a modification that makes it fit the story better.

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

Spehro Pefhany

Which shoots the entire theory to bits.

The most recent designs were first issued in 1996 or 1999, and were designed years before going into production. What "story" about the WTC existed then, other than the failed 1993 bombing?

All that is clear is that you're an adolescent troll (and not even a very bright one) who is unable to listen to reason or remain remotely on-topic for the newsgroups you post in.

There are plenty of real conspiracies out there; this is not one of them.

Stephen Sprunk        "Stupid people surround themselves with smart
CCIE #3723           people.  Smart people surround themselves with
K5SSS          smart people who disagree with them."  --Isaac Jaffe
Reply to
Stephen Sprunk

I am not going to speculate about possible plots.

All I am doing is looking at the facts.

The facts clearly show a story in the bills which funny enough can be seen by anybody including you.

Add to the fact that the folds look like a paper stealth bomber and it's clear what it's purpose is... to bomb.

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

Or just to bamboozle those among us who are "bombed" out of their skulls.

If you looked hard enough, you could probably unearth other bill-folding "evidence" that the Treasury Dept. was in on the planning of the attack on Pearl Harbor, too.

Reply to
Larry Elmore

Dressing as a woman because he's a chicken shit.

Buried in the sand. Iraq has about 300,000 sq km of desert. A 105mm chemical shell is, oddly enough, 105mm in diameter. A 55gal drum is

572 mm in diameter. A shell can kill a few hundred people under optimal conditions ... a few drums full of a good nerve toxin could kill millions of people.

Tell you what? I'll bury 10 empty drums and 100 4x20in pipes (about the size of a 105mm shell) in the Texas desert (about 1/5 the size of Iraq's desert). The items will be marked so they can be identified and both my burial and your search/recovery will be monitored and recovered items verified by a neutral 3rd party to be agreed on. You can enlist people to help you and use whatever technology you wish after the fact (you cannot watch me bury the items). If you can find and recover all 110 items within 20 years I'll give you $10 per drum and $1 per pipe. I'll make provisions for payment in my will in case I die before the time expires.

Hussein wasn't hiding behind women and children.

Reply to
George Neuner

U R nuts! Cashews, pecans, almonds, and esepcially filberts.

Reply to
Robert Baer