OT: What do you call...

OT: What do you call Greg Gianforte "body slamming" Ben Jacobs, a Guardian reporter?

Answer: A good start >:-} ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

"It is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you do that is the secret of happiness." -James Barrie

It worked!

lunatic fringe electronics

No bias in the ABC report?...

"Democrat Quist had hoped to turn the broad unpopularity of President Donald Trump into a win for national Democrats at the ballot box. "

The only "broad unpopularity" is among Democrats. ...Jim Thompson

     Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

"It is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you do that
is the secret of happiness."  -James Barrie

The same people who gave H a 95% probability of winning.

It's sad that you can't trust anything any more, even polls. Or "science."

Seems as if beating up reporters is not a net negative.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

We need more of that >:-} ...Jim Thompson

     Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

"It is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you do that
is the secret of happiness."  -James Barrie

MoveOn and the DNC paid for ads with recordings of the takedown. More free advertising for a Repub candidate!

I don't thing the part-grabbing thing hurt Donald, and maybe the reporter slamming didn't hurt Gianforte.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

John Larkin wrote on 5/26/2017 1:45 PM:

You guys are aware that over half the ballots were already cast when this happened, right?

--

Rick C
Reply to

i.e. not very broad.