OT: "Western Culture Has Died a Politically-Correct Death" (2023 Update)

snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

You are an insulting retard. Do f*ck off and die, punk f*ck.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

You know less than nothing.

A million kids a year graduate from high school and enter the job market. Sorry, punk, but you are a statistical nitwit. Than, on top of you being dumber than dogshit makes it hard to even tolerate your stupid mentality.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote in news:39fafac2-96b2-4ab8-8994- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Even the retarded colloquialisms you spout are stupid.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

If you are an adult in the US, you must file, even if your income was zero.

Essentially, you prove that you are still a self impotent idiot.

And yes, the word choice was deliberate, and the joke is miles over your wee wittle head.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

You are a true total retard. Your first remark is retarded. You apparently have serious reading comprehension issues.

The IEC is available to ALL, you stupid f*ck. The problem is the line at which they decide eligibility. You dig, you stupid f*ck. YES it is available to a single person, but NOT if you make any actual money to live on! IF you are in poverty, as in making not even enough to pay rent, you can qualify.

But any decent job and wage, a single person is far above the line.

Couples and couple with kids, however, get it easy and the line is far lower.

You get it now, you stupid f*ck!?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net wrote in news:cf7e7586-819f-4c14-a421- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

No, they do not.

You are absolutely clueless about it.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

bitrex wrote in news:uQNqE.461010$ snipped-for-privacy@fx41.iad:

The guy is yet another stat spewing racist retard.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

snipped-for-privacy@ieee.org wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

worldwi

+1
Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

snipped-for-privacy@notreal.com wrote in news:bt2oae9cf6ao88ntn5uthr8hhml8rt42bo@

4ax.com:

Says the dumbfuck made of 100% purile shit.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Wow, every one of your posts is anger and poop. Get some help. Take a nice outdoor hike. Whatever you are doing isn't good for you.

lunatic fringe electronics
 Click to see the full signature

The racist who fancies himself an "intellectual" and just posts statistics and quotes from The Bell Curve without ever coming out and answering the question "what is your POINT exactly?" is the worst kind.

At least dressing up in a Nazi or KKK uniform or marching around with tiki torches in public requires some amount of balls. these guys just hide behind the keyboard they're afraid their boss, wife, or Mom will find out what nasty pieces of work they are GODDAMN IT BILLY ARE YOU POSTING RACIST SHIT ON THE INTERNET AGAIN????

Reply to
bitrex

I wasn't aware of that. I would agree that if he paid that, ~23%, it's no surprise and nothing unusual. The libs were part of the process, part of the vote that established the tax code, then they keep bitching about higher rates, when the problem is that they have created so many loopholes for various groups that the high rates are not the problem it's all the loopholes around it, eg carried interest and real estate depreciation. And if you look at some big lefties returns, I'm sure you'd find they paid similar, or less rates.

No matter what is there, the libs will find something. For example, I'm confident he gives very little to charity compared to his income and net worth.

Reply to
trader4

The poor are being driven out, in the main. Can't afford to live here anymore. The cheapest single-family home on the market in my town is listed at around $350,000. one bedroom.

businesses that need in the main cheap unskilled or semi-skilled labor and low taxes go where that's a thing. When the political or economic or technological situation changes and revenues fall off they pull out and hang the workers out to dry. Nothing new about that.

Puerto Rico was being pitched as "Progress Island, USA" back in the 70s, you can see some PDP-8s and Digital gear being manufactured there in this short pitch film from the era.

DEC is in the where-are-they-now file and PR never really became the cheap-but-still-kinda-America outsourcing paradise that was hoped at that time for the Eighties; China became a more attractive option and also in part property insurance for industry was too high due to, y'know. Hurricanes.

China's not as cheap as it once was and PR's desperate for a cash infusion after getting smashed up so I could see it looking attractive again to some industries, for a little while at least.

lol okay buddy.

Reply to
bitrex

It's only a minority, but it's interesting that every newsgroup has at least ONE conspicuous idiot or troll, and if he/she leaves, another one comes along soon enough, without fail. No exceptions.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Cursitor Doom

It goes with the territory, the fact that via this medium, all sorts of vital visual clues one would otherwise pick up on are totally absent. This can mean that a harmless, chance remark can make one an enemy for life on Usenet, whereas in real life, a wink or a smile or a nudge or whatever would instantly defuse any offence that might otherwise have been taken.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Cursitor Doom

People who design jet engines and helicopters, or build and test moon rocket boosters, don't want cheap unskilled labor. So they go to Florida and Louisiana and Mississippi.

Amazon will not open their new center in NY. Thanks, AOC.

You seem to think that people in the South are all dumb hillbillies. They aren't.

When the political or economic or

Union workers? Good. Maybe some day they will learn to work with their employers instead of fighting them. Businesses like right-to-work states.

Luckily, we have 50 states, and some are smart enough to compete for people and businesses.

 Click to see the full signature

And of course, some people are anonymous. Before the Internet, people had to send nasty anonymous letters by mail, and pay for the postage.

 Click to see the full signature

Of course not, there are plenty in all of "blue America" as well. No shortage of them, really.

Sorry old-timers I was just following orders. Can't win I guess...

Reply to
bitrex

Those "dumb hillbillies" - as the Democrats view them - do something actually essential to life, though: grow food! Whatever bitrex produces (if anything) I'll wager everyone could get along *just fine* without it.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Yes, it's odd. I guess my momentary moan was more that what seem to be intelligent people can often play dumb too. I guess that's just life.

Reply to
tabbypurr