OT: Water valve Solenoids

Semi off Topic.

I'm looking for some 120v water solenoids/valves, Normally Closed.

I can get plastic Dishwasher relatively cheap, $15-$40 And then I can get Brass or Bronze from mc master for $100 ea

Any others out there? I want some reliability. And it will be used much like a Dishwasher in cycle times.

I already have water hammer considerations. I'm just fishing for ideas.

Martin Riddle

I looked for water valves recently, and found 2 likely groups.

  1. Cheap chinese amazon/ebay stuff. Very cheap but too fussy for my app.
  2. Central heating (hydronic) valves, 2&3 way. Ideal, work for decades with crappy water, but not cheap.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Lawn irrigation controls?