OT: VISIO Printing Problem

Just fired up VISIO so I could view an RFQ... amazing what file formats people will send in isn't it ?:-)

When I attempted to "print" it to a PDF using Adobe, the text is not correct (looks almost like *random* characters), and in some places it looks like text superimposed on other text.

I can print to a PostScript file then Acrobat it over to PDF, getting the correct text, but the quality/resolution is poor.

The VISO file also prints directly to a LaserJet 1320 just fine.

Has anyone experienced this problem? Suggestions?

...Jim Thompson

Old problem. I don't trust Visio to output anything but bitmap graphics (BMP, TIFF, JPG). I convert those into whatever I actually need.

Reply to
mc

OK. I so rarely use it I hardly can remember how to get it to work ;-)

...Jim Thompson

'Print as image'?

RL

Reply to