OT Thinking, learning, wisdom.

You just can't get over being white. You need a skin transplant.

lunatic fringe electronics
 Click to see the full signature

Commies are pretty good at killing one another. By the millions.

Losing a war to the US seems to be a good thing long-term. Being a former possession of the British Empire seems to be helpful too.

US corporate interests are terrible, forcing people to have tractors and electricity and vaccines and houses and clean water and bad things like that.

lunatic fringe electronics
 Click to see the full signature

So which is it. Weak and self-hating or the most dangerous thing in the world. You tell me

Reply to
bitrex

I guess I don't read enough to understand what most people here are even talking about. Can someone translate this for me? I'm just a simple country boy and don't know about political beliefs that would require a skin transplant.

--
  Rick C.

  +-++ Get a 5,000 miles of free Supercharging
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Rick C

Seems to think because I bring up issues of class and race I don't like myself for being white and want to be some other race. Which surely isn't how I'd characterize my reality.

I don't believe I owe all white people everywhere some certain level of respect or admiration because I was born the same race as they are, nope.

Reply to
bitrex

There are quite a few people in the USA that would be surprised that corporations insist they have clean drinking water. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

You'd rather drink out of some multi-use river in Zambia?

What US corporations insist that I drink bad water?

lunatic fringe electronics
 Click to see the full signature

Sounds like a lot of discomfort being Bitrex.

lunatic fringe electronics
 Click to see the full signature

Oh I think it was a great lesson in humility for many left-leaning white Americans, too, when the Muller report didn't come to much of anything. Probably the first time in their lives they had the experience of going to the state for help with their problems and the police didn't do a thing. The state _is_ the president - and FBI, too.

Kinda like how seeing a "Trump Fans Keep Out" sign in a shop window must have felt for Tom. Feels bad, eh?

Reply to
bitrex

Yeah, and usually with forced labour on top. Coupled with vicious repression of dissent. And a total blindness and total inability to acknowledge the baked-in fault lines of Marxist dogma.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Maybe he can get a discount by getting his brain done at the same time.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Why 'whites' again and again? Not just whites were outraged! They

*want* the President to be a traitor.

How did you come to be so obsessed with race?

I live in Lefty Central and I've never seen anything like that. I did see a small sign that said IMPEACH TRUMP so I took it down and threw it away. It was ugly.

The Left can't get over Hillary losing, and have contempt for the clingy deplorables who elected him. And who probably will re-elect him.

lunatic fringe electronics
 Click to see the full signature

It says a *lot* that Democrats have claimed the election has been stolen every single time a Republican has been elected president since and including 1980.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

How about Avtex and Du Pont? They were major polluters on the Shenandoah f or decades. I don't know if they will ever get the mercury out. Now there are 200,000,000 chickens, turkeys and cows dumping raw manure into the riv er. This is just one river of many along the east coast that are so fouled that it is not recommended to eat the fish or even to swim in the waters.

Corporations and many farmers don't give a rat's ass about the water qualit y because for them to care they would need to spend money.

It's hard to imagine the degree of ignorance for someone to not know the co untry's waterways are not clean. Or maybe it's not ignorance, but denial?

--
  Rick C.

  ++-- Get a 5,000 miles of free Supercharging
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Rick C

If we ever fix the Constitution so that the President is elected by popular vote no one will be able to make that claim anymore will they?

--
  Rick C.

  ++-+ Get a 5,000 miles of free Supercharging
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Rick C

When bushcoup.com and other similar domains were registered by David Lytel (who was hired by the Clinton administration to create whitehouse.gov in 1996) under his company name (Democrats Dot Com Inc) a week before the 2000 election, it wasn't because the popular vote was predicted.

It also had nothing to do with the "October surprise" nonsense of 1980, and has nothing to do with the colusion nonsense.

But if you get your way, because you think you know better than the founders, then you'll see what real large-scale ballot tampering looks like.

As it is now, considering that only half vote, a few percent error is unimportant.

When Clinton won with 43% of the popular vote, and most of Perot's votes would have gone to Bush, Republicans didn't complain because that's just the way it works. We didn't demand a run-off election.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

And if you chose a good candidate you wouldn't need to. Now Biden is admired, but he was the first to drop out in the 2008 primnary. Jim Webb was the first to drop out in 2016 and you probably forgot he ran.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

GrabbyHands Biden is admired by paleocrats over 50 who think the best way to "win" is to play it safe. He ain't any "safe bet" though not by a long shot.

Reply to
bitrex

Quite a few pollute the water, and then insist it is safe.

For some reason or other, Reserve in Louisiana has been in the media over here recently.

Over the decades I remember many equivalents, but I don't bother to keep references. After all, nobody really cares about Louisiana.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

What are you ranting about? Bush lost both the popular and electoral vote. There was no mismatch between them.

The idea that "a few percent error is unimportant." is absurd. Trump only won the electoral vote because of a few percent of the voters were in the r ight states. That's what is wrong with the electoral college. It allows a very small percentage of the population to select the President rather tha n giving everyone an equal say. It's that simple. Why shouldn't we all have a say in who becomes President?