OT: The Socipath in the Cubicle Next Door

Actually, this should have been titled, "Sociopathy begins in the home."

Here is a test to see if you are a sociopath.

"A woman went to a funeral for a friend of the family. While there, she met a man she fell in love with. It was love at first sight. Then she went and murdered the dead woman's sister. Why?"

Take a shot at it.

Reply to
haiticare2011

She was a killer that exercised her sociopathic tendency. OR.. she murdered the first person in sight, which just happened to be 1) female, 2) someone's sister, and 3) you got it.

Reply to
Robert Baer

The answer is obvious (she doesn't know the name or contact information of the guy, and the only way she can think of getting to see him again is under similar circumstances - a funeral in the same family).

Equally obviously, it gives no indication as to whether /I/ might be a sociopath or not - it just shows that I can see through a simple question like that.

Reply to
David Brown

It looked like a question on my last employer's executive candidate test.

--
Paul Hovnanian
Have gnu, will travel.