OT: That didn't take very long!

The printed version of the Far Left's oh so highly prized 'Muller Report' is already for sale in the bargain bins. I picked up a copy yesterday at an Ollie's closeout store. They had a full case of them sitting on the floor in their discount books area.

Reply to
Michael Terrell

Sounds about as popular as Brian Griffin's "Faster than the speed of Love" :-)

Cursitor Doom

That'll be a change from the usual rack of Bill O'Reilly and Ann Coulter books I see sitting in the $2 section of Ocean State Job Lot for sure...

Reply to
bitrex

Sounds like a reasonable price for a work prepared at taxpayer expense and it also got a right-winger to pick up a book so...mission accomplished?

Reply to
bitrex

ve"

d?

I didn't buy it to read, I bought it to piss of a couple fools who never sh ut up about how it would destroy our President. The fools are still screami ng IMPEACH!, even though it doesn't even have enough support to make it out of the House of Representatives.

Reply to
Michael Terrell

On a sunny day (Sun, 16 Jun 2019 08:55:08 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Michael Terrell wrote in :

On your 'Precedent' alias Agent Orange he is as horrible to the rest of the world as Israel is to the Palestinians.

Carry on like this USof A... and get what you ask for. That is the consensus in the still free world.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Gotcha.

I bought it to piss of a couple fools who never shut up about how it would destroy our President. The fools are still screaming IMPEACH!, even though it doesn't even have enough support to make it out of the House of Representatives.

The President would've been destroyed a long time ago, simply on principle, in a country in which half the population wasn't as half brain-dead as he is - it would've hardly required a 700 page document.

Regardless works prepared by employees of the Federal government in the capacity of their official duties are in the public domain anyway so who exactly would be entitled to the profits on a non bargain-priced report

Reply to
bitrex

The Impeach Trump movement started before he was inaugurated. Some people won't forgive him for beating Hillary.

lunatic fringe electronics

Michael Terrell wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Not terribly bright considering you could DL it for free and print it, but why print... just read it online.

Yes, the same, less redacted version.

And you can't even be an asshole correctly, as it woule be "The Far Left" Including the capitalized T in The. Pretty retarded moniker anyway... goddamned idiots claiming to not be the ones inciting violence calling retarded names.

And note how I did not call you a retard. I called your behavior retarded.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

A sane electorate would've canned him the minute he started rambling on about how he could shoot one of them instead they seemed to like him more. "oh, pick me!" lol

Reply to
bitrex

bitrex wrote in news:DktNE.73019$ snipped-for-privacy@fx43.iad:

I am pretty sure the 'copy' for sale at the bookstore was not published at the govt printing office.

Oh... you are talking about the investigation cost. That was also inflated, but still, when STUPID shit takes place, an investigation usually ensues.

WAKE THE FUCK UP AMERICA, it was NOT a party thing.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Guy buys a book to not read it. Gosh if everyone bought books to not read them it would be a great economic time to be a book-seller regardless.

Reply to
bitrex

Jan Panteltje wrote in news:qe5qsh$fh6$1 @dont-email.me:

Here is another singular opinion asshole thinking he speaks for an entire group, or worse 'everybody', or in this case, the dope thinks he speaks for 'everybody else'.

So stupid it is even statistically retarded. Your claim is worse than random coin tosses it is so far off. Sure there are bent perspectives out there, but they don't match yours. Or at least, like yours, none that matter.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

FIVE MORE YEARS!

lunatic fringe electronics

you can find "The Art of the Deal" in my local bargain bin too so it will be in good company.

Reply to
bitrex

bitrex wrote in news:YiyNE.153621$ snipped-for-privacy@fx48.iad:

"Gosh"? What a Usenet, and likely RL wuss.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

bitrex wrote in news:ZeyNE.153604$ snipped-for-privacy@fx48.iad:

I think that was during his 'free hat' segment.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

If the Palestinians want a state, why don't they declare a state? That's what Israel did.

Actually, they'd have to declare two states. And immediately declare war on one another.

lunatic fringe electronics

Don't need five years to fire everyone competent in one's administration he's done a great job of it in under 3.

Reply to
bitrex

shut up about how it would destroy our President. The fools are still screa ming IMPEACH!, even though it doesn't even have enough support to make it o ut of the House of Representatives.

On a related note, I once saw copies of the 911-Report in the Fiction secti on. Maybe Muller's report will end up there eventually?

Reply to
mpm