OT: Systematic Lies now cancelled

Yes, it's well past time for us to declare victory and go home.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

I certainly hope that statement was made "tongue-in-cheek".

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Has anyone acknowledged that at some global level, our gouvernement has finally admitted that in Iraq there are no WDMs. We never found any, and we never again will look for any.

Ah, but the war is going so well. No more Sadam. Some notion of elections soon. Uhmmm... uhmmm... help me...

Glad we stanched those nasty WMDs and terrorist activity.

Reply to
xray

I kept telling people more than a year in advance that invasion was a decision already made by a political and egotistically motivated (not oil) goverment, that the WMD lies were manufactured as an excuse. I remember out of perhaps 40 or 45 so-called "educated" people, there were only 4 or so of us who stood our ground, and one of those was a patsy who refused to participate in the dicussion. I bet those same 40 people today would absolutely refuse to acknowledge they were wrong. Dumb asses. It's too bad some of them didn't go over there to fight. They could have learned the true meaning of objectivity from the scary end of a bullet. I'm just glad it wasn't a straight slaughter, that we did not get the "difficult but necessary job over with quickly", as some of these mindless morons had hoped for. Each time an American soldier is killed, it is a sad day, but at least this way, the mother and fathers of those soldiers will take a more serious look at death and the necessity of it. And now, the embiciles realize that there is far more to this than a bunch of poor people being opprossed by another man with a dark mustache and nice boots. Not surprisingly, many of them don't have an opinion on the matter. With Sadam deposed and fighting persisting with surprising ferocity, they are confused. It's funny to watch them watch the TV now. They want to call them terrorists, but the media calls them insurgients or militants. LOL! "Ok...explain to me again, why are they still mad? Sadam is gone.."

How could you tell the WMD stuff was a big lie? Simple: Turn on the TV while Bush and cronies speak with your head turned away and count the number of times they use the word WMD within 5 minutes of reporter questioning. It is incredible. ***Anytime*** someone reiterates a word over and over, you should look around the room slowly for some idiot with stars in his eyes being programmed. In this case, there was perhaps a couple of hundred million idiots believing that non-sense. I remember at one point someone tried to divert from the very carefully chosen term "WMD" and inject the word "nuclear" until they were abruptly reminded that you need a small city to diffuse uranium tetraflouride, and even if you bought enriched uranium, it's not like you go out and put it in the missile and shut the door and press a launch button.

As expected, after the invasion, Bush changed the justification to something irrefutable, knowing that, once you get the head in, she will probably let you slide in the shaft all the way if you distract her with soothing banter while you're doing it. Fait accompli.

-Chaud Lapin-

Reply to
unoriginal_username

Right. The WMD's we found and eliminated were in Lybia.

John

[snip]

Still sucking the thumb you wipe with, eh, Chaud ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Libya. Isn't Lybia part of a woman's body 8-).

Reply to
JeffM

No, your spelling is almost as bad as mine.

John

Collin Powell and Rice both said Saddam didn't have anything in 2001. The weapons inspectors were divided on the possiblities of finding anything. And, everything Bush says is a lie. Paul O'Neil's approved meeting minutes that showed Bush hunting for Saddam's ass from day one. Richard Clarke telling us that Bush was pushing for them to tie 9/11 to Saddam.

That was enough for me. It actually was pretty damn obvious.

Rocky

Reply to
Rolavine

Well- who even tunes into these lying, ignorant, stupid clowns anymore? I certainly don't. The US is being defeated militarily, politically, and economically in Iraq- no question about that, and it is all due to blatant incompetence of the little fairies in the administration, sissy boys of a life of privilege and fraudulently manufactured achievements, epitomized by the likes of Bush. It does not take a rocket scientist to predict how well the pussy boys will do against an adversary that is the product of a truly vicious school of hard knocks: not too well.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

(not

LOL.

No, I started using both thumbs, one on each end, while thinking of you in lipstick and a furry bunny suit, you stud muffin.

-Chaud Lapin- mens et manus brass rat not too long after 1962

Reply to
unoriginal_username

Fred, you're the only loser here.

--