OT Speaking of names from the s.e.d. past- RSW-- WTF?

Anyone know if he's still in a position to benefit from any contributions? He was at least entertaining at times.

--Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
speff

There is an email on his website.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Gave it a try.

--Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
speff

I thought I was reading Mike Terrell's page. He has describes almost similar problems here on SED

Reply to
blocher

There's also an envelope icon next to his name on the GoFunMe page. Note that the page is from Feb 2018.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
 Click to see the full signature

It's part of the human condition, I have my aches and pains but otherwise healthy, I'm 20 years ahead of where my dad had his first heart attack. I feel blessed. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Sure, we're all going to go at some point, but the lack of dignity is disturbing.

--Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
speff

speff wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Haven't seen a Terrell post in quite a while. Or a Thompson post.

Reply to
DLUNU

I don't recall this guy at all. He couldn't have been a very prominent personality here.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Cursitor Doom

you must be new here, ..

Lasse Langwadt Christensen

He was. Late 90s and early 2000's. Along with Frank Bemelman, Rich Grise, Genome and others who have evaporated.

--Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
speff

People shouldn't have to outlive their usefulness prematurely any more. We have apps that allow people to work independently in various ways. People with real skills that don't even require physical activity shouldn't have to be wasted.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Don't forget Eeyore. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

I miss Moosefet, too... let's make a deal that no more of us die and go away. :^)

(I feel like a new comer, having found SED ~2003/4 (maybe)) George H.

Reply to
George Herold

I just read a Michael A Terrell post from today on the HP-Agilant-Keysight> snipped-for-privacy@groups.io group, I guess he just doesn't care about us any longer ;-) Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Good to hear he's alive and kicking.

--Spehro Pefhany

Reply to
speff

amdx wrote in news:q1e45t$1eb$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

I read some of the posts he made here. I got the same feeling when he *did* post here. Terrell is a self important jerk. He probably can't handle the stress of hearing the truth.

Reply to
DLUNU

He does not strike me that way.

Reply to
blocher

Physical activity is key to a non-premature death though, which this dude seems to have ignored in conjunction with eating too much. You can't help some people.

Reply to
+++ATH0

That opinion is diametrically opposed to the truth. Ed

Reply to
ehsjr