OT: So much for WaPo's liberal bias

"In the democracy of the dead all men at last are equal. There is neither rank nor station nor prerogative in the republic of the grave."

~John James Ingalls

Reply to
bitrex

I ain't standing with any antifa, nor any neo-nazi's. Can't we agree to disavow violent extremists on both ends of the political spectrum?

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

During the Obama administration "polar bear hunting" became a common game in several cities. Of course they were emboldened by having Obama in the White House, just as the Klan is emboldened by Trump, but nobody ever asked Obama to denounce them because the media assumed Obama didn't support them.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Some editor must have been absentminded.

Reply to
cameo

Someone will get fired over that. That's the first time I can ever recall such honesty... I've followed WaPo for several years... mostly for laughs... almost as funny as the LA Times. The was much hoopla in the MSM about the WaPo article... but those posts seem to have now disappeared. ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

cf3

Always an excuse, isn't there?

What I'd like to know is how we got here. How did we get to the point of m aking up whatever fit one's desire, regardless of the evidence and the fact s. Any undesired news, regardless of it's truthfulness, is simply called " fake news". Sad direction this country is headed in.

Reply to
lonmkusch

4cf3

Wait wait wait, let me guess: the only honest news is that which cuts down anything left of center, right? Because everyone right of center NEVER any thing does anything negative; you got a few faulty logic gates in there? M ost reasonable people wouldn't claim that all the MSM outlets lie about eve rything. There's video now, you know. It's easy to see what's true, and I 've found Trump lies plenty.

Reply to
lonmkusch

They call it the Washington Post, because you can't have two Onion's.

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You also don't say what the Onion possesses.

lonmkusch