OT: Shortcut Arrows

Win7 Pro 64-bit

What's the best way to remove those gul-dern shortcut arrows from desktop icons? ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Did you try searching on "remove windows shortcut arrows"? I found instructions for various versions of Win.

Reply to
krw

IIRC, it's been awhile, there was a drop down menu somewhere that you could control the arrows

Reply to
gray_wolf

I found a utility, Ultimate Windows Tweaker, a modern day successor to TweakUI, stand-alone, no install... works great. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature