OT: Sherlock Holmes Elementary Introduction Error

A long time ago I noticed a small discontinuity in the introduction sequence of the TV show, Elementary. It has to do with the revolvers. It occurred to me to look to see if anyone else noticed it and a Google search didn't turn it up.

I was wondering if any other fans of the show noticed it?

--

  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
Rick C

Hate to SHOOT you down, but that sounds like a cover-up to me.

Reply to
Robert Baer