OT: saving passwords

I think you want the Save Password bookmarklet from this site

Silly Rabbit

There are some sites i visit where the username / password info is not saved. I remember that there was something that would make (almost) anything to be "automatically" saved. Would someone be kind enough to illuminate this ignorant baer?

Reply to
Robert Baer

Thanks; there are some very interesting utilities there. Meanwhile, i did some snooping and found a plugin that takes care of almost all "irksome" sites. Thanks again.

Reply to
Robert Baer

garyr