OT: Propane prices

You just have to reajust the oxygen levels. ;-)

Michael A. Terrell

serious

I use electric space heaters in the rooms I need them, but I am further south. I had a couple cords of firewood that I gave to a local church for their BBQs.

Michael A. Terrell

Why? They don't use any.

Reply to
krw

price

:)

They can't be 'volatile and incendiary' without oxygen.

Michael A. Terrell

Just do liposuction on the fat cats. >:->

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

the price

nthetic

oil.

paid about

years. :)

up on

g oil

ry.

Chlorine and fluorine atmospheres can support quite violent combustion. Try the experiment sometime, preferrably with Sarah Palin

- it's not as if she could do anything more useful.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

price

synthetic

about

years. :)

She was governor of Alaska. Mother of some kids. What have you done lately?

John

price

synthetic

oil.

about

years. :)

Whine.

Reply to
krw

the price

synthetic

oil.

about

years. :)

on

He has been simulating a Baxandall oscillator for a decade or so, prepatory to actually breadboarding it. I don't know why he needs a Baxandall oscillator, but he doesn't seem to need it in a hurry.

Maybe he'll get it running during President Palin's second term.

John

the price

synthetic

oil.

about

years. :)

on

oil

incendiary.

Ouch!

Reply to
krw

ed at the price

get synthetic

ission oil.

s are

hat I paid about

more years. :)

tocked up on

tilling oil

cendiary.

Madam President Clinton might have a better chance.

That's "Chelsea Clinton"

Reply to
linnix

at the price