OT: Ping Fred II

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Cursitor Doom

lunatic fringe electronics
 Click to see the full signature

Multi-cellular life "saved" by the "appearance" of free oxygen. But too much free oxygen kills.

Many individuals' lives have been saved by the application of water. Many individuals' lives have been terminated by the application of water.

Too much is as bad as too little. Same is true for CO2.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

This says it all:

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Nice to know, if a trifle late for me! I suffered so much verbal abuse from Greenies for cruising around in my '63 Ford Galaxie doing 8mpg on a run, whereas I should really have received a Nobel Prize for helping to save the planet!

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Cursitor Doom

IOW, he saw through their blatant BS and called them out on it. That's an unforgivable sin to the Lefties, who get angry and confused when confronted by contradictory evidence.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Cursitor Doom

He did no such thing. The U.S.branch of Greenpeace took control of the move ment away from him, which spurred him to look for other sources of income. It's quite clear that he's nothing less than a mouthpiece. His formal educa tion is in Forestry which has done nothing to enable him to begin to unders tand the sciences recruited for the investigation of global warming. He's a rank opportunist that has familiarized himself enough with the environment al movement to use it as a selling point to offer his public relationship s ervices to every and any industry vulnerable to attack. Here's another video or your boy, the idiot.

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

It probably fouled the air with other stuff. Catalytic converters are great. Even an old VW of that vintage stinks.

lunatic fringe electronics
 Click to see the full signature

This whole AGG thing is about the money, and the power.

Al Gore showed the way.

lunatic fringe electronics
 Click to see the full signature

He's not "my boy" - I could care less about this issue. I'm simply pointing out that there are enough doubts among the non-compromised scientific community to enable me at least to sleep at night. You might too if you took a more balanced view and listened to alternative opinions exposing this racket for the crock it is.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Cursitor Doom

LOL- non-compromised scientific community as you call them, always turn out to undereducated types working public relations.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

an

ovement away from him, which spurred him to look for other sources of incom e.

John Larkin's views about anthropogenic global warming are provided by the denialist web-sites that the gullible twit is silly enough to believe.

The people who pay for that propaganda do want to keep on making money by e xtracting fossil carbon and selling it as fuel, so to that extent John Lark in is correct, but he hasn't noticed that people who are lying to him are m aking a lot more money out of their position than Al Gore makes out of his.

Al Gore got shown the way by Roger Revelle. His book, "Earth in the Balance " was published in 1992, long before anybody looked like making any money o ut of the issue. At the time Revelle died (1991) the evidence that global w arming was actually happening had only just crept over the noise level.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

It's the denialist rubbish that Cursitor Doom and John Larkin are silly enough to be suckered by which is the actual crock here, not that either has the wit - let alone the background knowledge - to be able to realise this.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to