OT: Pardon me while I have a good laugh

Something that only a Liberal would polish?

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

But right-wing nitwits publish non-stop.

Drop it Mike, it's not the sun that shines out of Jim Thompson's bottom.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Half past midnight, so yeah I did post that this morning. probably should have been in bed, I seem to have made several typographical errors.

Here's what I was failing to articulate:

Sure, why not? It's not like your constitution has given them the right to peaceably assemble or speek freely anymore.

(It seems that a sherrif can do what he wants ignoring the constitution and so long as it makes POTUS feel good he gets pardonned)

Jasen Betts

Still no intelligence demonstrated.

Still no intelligence demonstrated.

Reply to
krw

None that krw could detect.

None that krw could detect.

As far as I can tell, krw can only detect whether a post agrees with his preconceptions (which means he perceives it as "intelligent", meaning laudable) or disagrees. I've not been able to detect any evidence of rational processing in his output.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to