OT: Oregon standoff

I'm reminded of the quote from Cool Hand Luke:

"What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it."

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Wed, 27 Jan 2016 10:44:19 -0500 (EST), bitrex Gave us:

Lead enrichment breakfast.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno Wrote in message:

They apparently thought law enforcement would abide by some kind of "gentleman's agreement" where they'd let them hop in a car and drive into town to negotiate and pick up groceries or whatever.

regarding law enforcement.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/