OT: One Stop Shopping Sequence

One Stop Shopping Sequence....

Lol, liquor leads to divorce, divorces leads to bankruptcy, bankruptcy leads to needing Obama to bail you out.

Nice.

Reply to
Daniel Pitts

Or you can read it left-to-right...

Obama => Bankruptcy => Divorce => Liquor

Hey, maybe the stores are not related. Have you considered that? Just sayin'. Put on a fresh set of Depends and leave the house. Look at a strip mall. There are many tenants.

Regarding bankruptcy, the meltdown at the end of the Shrub regime created more BK than any other post depression administration.

Reply to
miso