OT: New breadwinner..

The _politics_ news groups are _over there_.

Plonk.

--
www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to

This is preposterous! An emergency room physician said that a woman in her late 20's came to the ER today with her 8th pregnancy.

She told the first doctor she saw: "My Mama told me that I am the breadwinner for the family." He asked her to explain. She said that she can make babies and babies get money from the State for the family. It goes like this:

The Grandma calls the Department of Child & Family Services, and states that the unemployed daughter is not capable of caring for all of her kids. DCFS agrees, and tells her the children will need to go into foster care.

The Grandma then volunteers to be the foster parent, and receives a check for $1500 per child each month in Illinois.

Total yearly income: $144,000 tax-free and nobody has to go to work! In fact, they get more if there is no husband/father/man in the home!

Not to mention free healthcare (Medicaid), plus a monthly card entitling them to free groceries and a voucher for 250 free Obamaphone minutes each month. This does not include WIC and other welfare benefits...

Indeed, Grandma was correct that her fertile daughter is the "breadwinner" for the family.

This is how the liberal politicians spend our tax dollars. When this generous program was invented in the '60s, the Great Society architects forgot to craft an end date... and now we are hopelessly overrun with people who vote only for those who will continue to keep them on the dole.... No wonder our country is broke!

Reply to
Robert Baer

Governments all over the world subsidize baby-making, sometimes intentionally, sometimes inadvertently, as appears to be the case here, assuming the anecdote is true.

Are you willing to support action to mitigate the real problem, which is global overpopulation? How many offspring have you created? It's probably too late for you to abstain, but you can still compensate for your oversight by convincing your own children (or theirs) not to reproduce.

-- Joe

Reply to
J.A. Legris

You first, Joe. I have 8 grandchildren. They are advised to reproduce at a rate sufficient to be able to kill off as many liberals as possible. ...Jim Thompson

Actions to mitigate the problem: 1) support hospitals (higher death rate than wars), 2) support driving (seems to also have an edge over wars), 3) support wars 4) double taxes for each kid (one kid = 5%, two kids = 10%, three kids = 20%, 4 kids = 40% etc..).

Reply to
Robert Baer

On a sunny day (Sat, 15 Oct 2011 13:35:51 -0700) it happened Jim Thompson wrote in :

Jackrabbit in Arizona...

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

THis bullshit story has been around for as long as I can remember, and that's just a little shy of Thompson's age.

Jim

Reply to
RST Engineering

Den 15-10-2011 07:40, Robert Baer skrev:

Compared to the ongoing and perpetous Wall Street bailouts and the EFSF

- the Euro version of TARP - *nothing* is proposterous! Hell, that women should get all her kids mortgaged and default on that shit too.

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

=20

Damn, a real baby factory from maybe 16 or less.

?-(

Reply to
josephkk

=20

Appearantly a partial fabrication. A stitching together of several unrelated cases portrayed as typical. See snopes.comn

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

in

family.

states

entitling

architects

with

=20

Shift the base a bit, tax benefit for first child, eliminate tax benefit for the second, tax the living shit out of additional children. Oh, and all children had with anyone count for both parents.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

=20

I hear your pain. A little more "liberalism" to make that law may cause the revolt.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

I thought it was leading up to a punchline at first, then realised it's just another one of Roberts copy-pasted Tall Tales.

--

John Devereux
Reply to

Problem is, the way things are these days, it's eminently plausible.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

It's child abuse plain and simple. You have one kid you cannot afford and come to my door asking for help - OK, you screwed up I'll help. #2 - no - child abuse, you go to jail, along with the dad, for 5 years no parole. If you wont tell me who the dad is you get 10 years instead. #3 you and dad go to jail for 15 years, no parole,same deal, identify potential fathers or do their time also. #4 - you have no regard for your children or society, you do not get to come back to society - jail for life.

--
Chisolm
Texas

that

go

Obamaphone

this

keep

here,

for

two

Sterilize them after No. 2 and less long term warehousing of criminals. Sterilize the (potential) fathers as well.

=46ool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, you won't get the third chance.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

it's

Hello? The best lies are seeded with some truth.

?-))

Reply to
josephkk

Feh, The race-baiters will be all over you like stink on shit.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise