OT My wife bought a big screen flat panel tv

My wife went out and bought a big screen flat panel TV, just in time for the 2011 NASCAR season! Odd though, she doesn't even care to watch racing. :-) Mikek

PS. they installed new asphalt at Daytona, very smooth. Made some car changes this year, two car drafting is much faster than one car or three/four cars. I saw 206.9 miles as the fastest speed. They will probably find a way to slow them down for the 500 on Saturday. It was pretty exciting racing, but, just not the same without Dale. I was content with our old TV, but the new one is ok :-)

Reply to
amdx

Follow her instead of watching a race, and you'll meet her boyfriend :)

Reply to
Clifford Heath

And I thought the racing was exciting! Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Personally I like racing where the cars go around corners. Note the plural.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

C'mon--right turns are no more exciting than left turns. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal

http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Might not be that exciting. The pre-race Bud shoot out, that was tonight, seemed boring. The track was very smooth and watching the cars NOT bounce around at 200mph wasn't that appealing. Lots of drafting tho.

Martin Riddle

Well, I suppose if you're into such kink, it's "exciting". ;-)

Reply to
krw