OT - My Dog

----- Original Message -----

GENERAL PUBLIC NOTICE: > > "Please be advised I am sick to death of receiving questions about my dog who

mauled 3 Muslims sitting on a rug next to my back wall, 6 illegals wearing Barack Obama t-shirts, 4 Democrats wearing Nancy Pelosi t-shirts, 2 rappers, 5 phone operators who asked me to press #1 for English, 9 teenagers with their pants hanging down past their cracks, 8 customer service desk people speaking in broken English, 10 flag burners, and a Pakistani taxi driver.

> FOR THE LAST TIME....... THE DOG IS NOT FOR SALE !!!" > >

I wonder if he is available for stud service.

Reply to
Artemus