OT: More Stupid Electronics Jokes I Made Up

I make electronics jokes to exercise creativity which I believe is useful for electronics design. Designing a joke can be more difficult than electronics design.

You know you're old if those rubber buttons on test equipment seem strange. It's like part sex toy.

I'm on a budget. Rapid prototyping just means I work faster.

My sister looks like a guy. She's a transister.

When resistors retire they go to the Old Folks Ohm. (I suspect heard this somewhere.)

What does a clown use to test his circuits? An oSillyScope.

The voltage is 25.01jigglejiggle.

2 microchips were playing hide and go seek. One microchip says to the other 'IC U'.

Why did the resistor cross the track? Cause there's only one side.

How do you write with these solder pens. It's so painful.

Damn! My simulator run out of 1.2kohm resistors.

My circuit has 400 scope probes attached to it. It tests scope probes.

What did the inventor of the electric chair wear on the first day of testing? Shorts.

Reply to
D from BC

Very stupid and very funny. Thanks. :-)

--
OUT TO LUNCH - If not back at five, OUT TO DINNER!
Reply to

Q: What's an ohmmeter? A: A Cockney termite.

(Yes, it's quite old, and not mine.)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Cockney is not in my vocabulary :(

Cockney: a) a native of London and especially of the East End of London b) the dialect of London or of the East End of London obsolete a) a spoiled child b) a squeamish woman

ok...

Liked the complementary transistors carto> D from BC wrote:

Reply to
D from BC

Thanks! Here's the feedback tally on that so far:

Liked: 1. ;-)

For those of you who are just tuning in:

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Just received this one :

Paddy had been drinking at his local Dublin pub all day and most of the night celebrating St Patrick's Day. Mick, the bartender says, 'You'll not be drinking anymore tonight, Paddy'. Paddy replies,

'OK Mick, I'll be on my way then'. Paddy spins around on his stool and steps off.. He falls flat on his face.

'Shoite' he says and pulls himself up by the stool and dusts himself off.

He takes a step towards the door and falls flat on his face,

'Shoite,

Shoite !'

He looks to the doorway and thinks to himself that if he can just get to the door and some fresh air he'll be fine.

He belly crawls to the door and shimmies up to the door frame.

He sticks his head outside and takes a deep breath of fresh air, feels much better and takes a step out onto the sidewalk and falls flat on his face.

'Bi'Jesus.... I'm fockin' focked,' he says.

He can see his house just a few doors down, and crawls to the door, hauls himself up the door frame, opens the door and shimmies inside.. He takes a look up the stairs and says 'No fockin' way'. He crawls up the stairs to his bedroom door and says 'I can make it to the bed' . He takes a step into the room and falls flat on his face. He says 'Fock it' and falls into bed.

The next morning, his wife, Jess, comes into the room carrying a cup of coffee and says,

'Get up Paddy. Did you have a bit to drink last night ?'

Paddy says, 'I did, Jess. I was fockin' pissed. But how'd you know?'

'Mick phoned . . . you left your electric wheelchair at the pub.'

Reply to
John Taylor

Don't give up your day job...

--