OT: Millennials Suck

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

If anyone's to blame, I blame their parents. "Parenting is hard!" say parents whose primary cultural influence in life was the Beatles.

I'm old enough to know, but young enough to remember, that America has an anti-youth culture and generally treats kids like garbage. And pedestalization and special-snowflakeism instead of tough love and proper guidance is certainly a form of treating kids like garbage. Proper guidance is hard work.

Reply to
bitrex

I think it's more that egomaniacs suck. Who cares what other people think about their self-image, unless it drives them to throw temper-tantrums about trivia.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

I get a repeatable

Connection Interrupted

The document contains no data.

The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.

Reply to
Robert Baer